Everything you need to know about Dartes. From training times and how to apply for membership, through a potted club history, qualifying times for major meets, and everything else you need as a member of Dartes or a potential member of Dartes.
The Dartes Squads
Introduction to Dartes
Phase 1, 2, 3 - Junior Development Squad
Typically the entry point to the Dartes programme, all the detail you could want about the Junior Development Squad can be found below.
Before entering this squad, the following two forms must be completed:
- Membership Application (PDF)
- Recommendation Slip (PDF)
- Phase 1 monthly fees: £14
- Phase 2 monthly fees: £26
- Phase 3 monthly fees: £38
- Coach: Harvey Williamson / Jordan Allerton
Phase 4 - Age Group Squad
After graduating the Junior Development Squad, the next phase is the Age Group squad. Here we develop key skills and build a strong fitness base.
Phase 5 - Premier Squad
The pinnacle of swimming in Doncaster, the current Dartes Premier Squad contains national finalists across the age ranges and has produced National team members in the past.
Information for Members
Competitions, Advice, and Guidance
Details about meets we'll be attending and qualifying times, etc.
- Events Calendar
- First Meet Info
- Meet Protocol - What is expected of you on the day of the competition.
- Online Entry Form
- Constitution (ver 2020)
Policies and Procedures
Below are a number of Risk Assessments (and associated documentation) that members may be interested in:
- Outdoor Land Training (risk assessment)
- Outdoor Land Training (guidance/consent)
- Outdoor Land Training (map)