Club Info: AGM and Club Officers
Each year the club holds its Annual General Meeting to appoint the club's officers and leadership team for the year ahead (the committee). This is usually in May. That election process and the roles to be appointed are described below.
AGM and Club Officer Roles
Important detail regarding the Dartes AGM for 2022:
- Thursday, 26th May 2022
- Location: Rossington Community Swimming Pool, 7pm
- Deadline for nominations: Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Deadline for membership applications: Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Deadline for member questions: Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Notice Letter
All those with an interest in the club are welcome to attend the AGM and are encouraged to do so.
Only club members over the age of 16 are eligible to vote at the AGM. Please note the deadline for membership applications above. Speak to the Membership Secretary if you wish to apply for membership or wish to stand for a committee position but are not currently a member.
Questions to the out-going committee can be raised prior to the AGM and answered on the night. Note the deadline above.
Nominations and Questions
Any received nominations for the posts listed below will be made available prior to the AGM. A nomination form can be downloaded below:
- Chairman (Executive Position)
- Secretary (Executive Position)
- Treasurer (Executive Position)
- General Committee
The questions received from the membership can be downloaded below:
- Questions to follow
- No Questions Received for 2022
Minutes from Previous Years
The following minutes are available from previous years:
To understand more about what each role involves before volunteering, below are our standard job descriptions.